The eCommerce CMS Package is developed for clients that require a stable and secure online shopping cart solution with a search engine friendly design. The eCommerce CMS site allows you to create, delete and modify the products shown in the store, update the content and create additional sections and pages for the website themselves.
What do you get with the eCommerce Website Package:
- Full web based Content Management System.
- A professional designed, custom website theme.
- Logo optimization for use on website.
- Contact form that allows you to receive e-mails.
- Cross browser compatible webpages
- Clear and user-friendly navigation.
- Display of content in RSS feeds
- XML sitemap & robots.txt file for search engines
- Optimizing of meta tags for search engines.
- Assistance with domain registration and hosting services.
- Uploading of your website to the hosting service of your choice.
- Registration of your website with the main search engine databases.
The client is expected to have final content and photos, or graphics to be used on a disk or in an email.
What is the development process of an eCommerce Website?
We will start by making a design for the site from the material provided by the client and will upload a temporary version of the site to a secure testing area for the client to review. After the client review and feedback final editing changes will be made to the design and contents of the website, and the final version of the package will then be uploaded to the clients hosting service.
Usually the whole process should not take any longer to complete then 4 to 6 weeks from starting the project.
Feel free to contact us for more information on the eCommerce website or other packages.