USA Plumbing - User Agreement
Between: 'USA Plumbing' and a party that uses the System and/or the Site ('User').
By using the System and/or Site you the User agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement with USA Plumbing.
1. User Eligibility
User acknowledges and agrees that the System is available only to persons aged 18 years old and over. User represents and warrants that he/she is 18 years old or over.
2. USA Plumbing's Role
The System operates as both a finder and facilitator seeking to match the needs of Users with Providers. USA Plumbing is as a neutral facilitator and the User acknowledges and agrees it is not directly involved in the transactions between Users and Providers.
3. Feedback feature of Site
3.1 User acknowledges and agrees that USA Plumbing operates a user feedback system, on which User may post comments, compliments, criticisms and other observations regarding Providers on the Site that are honest, fair and reasonable and which can be substantiated.
3.2 User acknowledges and agrees that any information or material submitted by it to the Site for inclusion in the feedback system is and will be treated by USA Plumbing as non confidential and non-proprietary and it may use such material without restriction.
3.3 User must not post or transmit any material on the Site which is offensive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful, vulgar, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise reasonably objectionable.
3.4 User agrees not to disrupt the flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner which negatively effects other users of the Site.
3.5 User agrees not to impersonate any other person when posting material to the Site.
3.6 User acknowledges that any material it posts to the Site may be removed by USA Plumbing from the Site without notice at any time.
3.7 USA Plumbing does not warrant to the User that it or Providers will respond to questions or comments submitted by User to the Site.
4. User Warranties
4.1 Without limiting clause 3, User agrees that it will:
- (a) not use the Site for illegal purposes including without limitation by posting to the Site information encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence;
- (b) not use any feature of the Site to send unsolicited commercial emails to Users, whether individually or as a group;
- (c) not copy, translate, reproduce, communicate to the public, adapt, vary or modify anything on the Site without USA Plumbing's prior written consent;
- (d) not use anything on this Site for or in connection with any business or enterprise (whether for profit or otherwise) and in particular in any enterprise of a service which is in competition with USA Plumbing;
- (e) not post to the Site or otherwise propagate material of any kind which contains computer worms, viruses or other types of malicious or harmful programs;
- (f) not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on USA Plumbing's infrastructure;
- (g) not damage, modify, interfere with, disrupt or destroy the files, data, passwords, devices or resources that belong to USA Plumbing or do anything that compromises the security of the Site;
- (h) not use the Site to engage in misleading or deceptive on-line marketing practices;
- (i) not use the Site to transmit junk mail, spam, chain letters or engage in other flooding techniques or mass distribution of unsolicited email; or
- (j) provide USA Plumbing with complete and accurate contact details when using the System enabling Providers to contact User as requested.
USA Plumbing's Reservation of Rights
5.1 USA Plumbing reserves the right to:
- (a) remove or refuse to post any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that it, in its sole and absolute discretion, regards in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or this Agreement without notice to User; and
- (b) modify or discontinue any services USA Plumbing offers at any time without notice or liability to User.