A CMS Site also known as a Content Management website is the solution for clients who are looking to have more control over the contents of their site and that want to be able to update the content and to create additional sections and pages. The sites content management system will allow you to make those changes with only the use of a web browser like Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer.
The sites content management system
The sites content management system we recommend is Drupal. Drupal is an Open-source web content management system that is used as the backbone of many corporate intranets, corporate blogging systems, personal blogging systems and many other varieties of web presence, even the web site of the whitehouse.
A whole range of website developments that traditionally were carried out by software like Microsoft Frontpage and Publisher can now be carried out quicker and easier with the use of CMS site like Drupal and a common web browser..
What do you get with the CMS Business Website Package:
- Full web based Content Management System.
- A professional designed, CMS site theme.
- Logo optimization for use on CMS site.
- Contact form that allows you to receive e-mails.
- Cross browser compatible web pages
- Clear and user-friendly navigation.
- Display of content in RSS feeds
- XML sitemap & robots.txt file for search engines
- Optimizing of meta tags for search engines.
- Assistance with domain registration and hosting services.
- Uploading of your website to the hosting service of your choice.
- Registration of your website with the main search engine databases.
The client is expected to have final content and photos, or graphics to be used on a disk or in an email.
Feel free to contact us for more information on the CMS business website or other packages.