Rockville, MD (PRWEB) November 17, 2012 -- Kirlin Mechanical Services, the HVAC and plumbing service arm of the Kirlin Group, recently expanded plumbing services capabilities to provide a one-stop-shop solution to its clients. The services were added in response to demands by customers for more comprehensive mechanical and plumbing services solutions for commercial and government clients.
The plumbing services now provided by KMS include four major areas of expertise.
- Vacuum Pumper Service. A vacuum pumper is used to maintain a cleaner water system for proper operation and is designed for buildings with sewage ejector pits or storm water ejector pits. This vacuum system is designed to thoroughly clean pits by removing solids that may clog systems. This KMS designed system is customized to work in every parking garage, regardless of the configuration.
- Hydrojetting Service. Hydrojetting is the process of using water under high pressure to scour the walls of pipes clean of debris, roots, sand or dirt. The velocity of the water cleans and flushes the pipe – providing the highest standard for sewer and drain cleaning without damage to the pipes. Hydrojetting requires proper safety precautions and expertise in working with large water volumes.
- Video Pipeline Inspections. Liquids, gases or compressed air are commonly transported through a pipeline. With video pipeline inspections, a camera is sent down the pipeline to locate stoppages and inspect the condition of the pipeline. The camera emits a radio frequency similar to radar – helping to determine the direction and depth of the line. Video pipeline inspections require highly skilled plumbers who have completed a rigorous apprenticeship program with additional on-the-job training.
- Domestic Water Booster Pump Systems. Domestic water supply systems have variable flow demands. Multiple level buildings may have problems with lower water pressures throughout the building. In such cases, a booster pump can take domestic water from the street and pressurize the system. The system distributes water more efficiently and conserves energy in the process. This highly skilled service is provided by factory trained plumbers.
“Our clients are demanding a comprehensive solution – a one-stop-shop – for mechanical and plumbing services. In response, Kirlin Mechanical Services recently expanded its plumbing services by increasing the capabilities of technicians and plumbing crews and by investing in additional equipment,” according to Adrian Jackman, President of Kirlin Mechanical Services. “Our services have grown to meet and exceed the business needs of our clients. As in the past, we continually evolve to provide additional services demanded by our clients. Our ongoing collaboration with clients and our response to the marketplace result in timely solutions to the industry.”
The plumbing services described above are in addition to the traditional plumbing services offered by Kirlin Mechanical Services. These traditional services include:
- Service, repair & replacement work
- Sewer cleaning
- Grease trap / Interceptor cleaning & plumbing
- Back flow installation & certification
- Ejector pit float and control system diagnostics, service and repair
- Multi-municipality F.O.G unit violation repair & solutions
- Cross connection surveys, and
- Water heating systems
Kirlin Mechanical Services is a member of the Kirlin Group, a privately held group of construction companies. The Kirlin Group provides its services throughout the United States and in select international markets. The Kirlin Group is a member and active participant in a number of professional and trade associations, including Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA), Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA), and the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA). Kirlin Mechanical Services, the HVAC and plumbing service arm of the Kirlin Group, is headquartered in MD and serves the MidAtlantic region.
Copyright ©2012 The Kirlin Group. All rights reserved worldwide.
Kirlin Mechanical Services
515 Dover Road, Ste. 2700
Rockville, MD 20850
Phone: (301) 294-6400
Fax: (301) 294-6527