Largo, Florida (PRWEB) October 02, 2012 -- SANDITS are the easiest, simplest and most convenient way to reach small and difficult to reach spaces to sand, shape, polish and remove rust and corrosion. SANDITS are reusable and disposable 6-inch “sticks” with each tear-drop shaped end coated with either 120 or 180 sanding grit, bonded with marine-grade epoxy making them perfect for a wide range of uses including:
- Home hobbies such as model making, crafts and jewelry making
- Automotive, motorcycle and bicycle maintenance and repair
- Marine use and wet applications
- Removing rust, corrosion, paint, grime
- Smoothing wood, plastics and metal
“SANDITS have hundreds of uses,” said Paul Werlin, inventor of SANDITS and President of Orion Products. “They’ve been used on boats, motorcycles, wood-working projects, jewelry making, and auto maintenance, just to name a few. Their low cost and unique shape make them ideal for every toolbox and workshop in America."